I write clear, concise copy for organizations looking to improve brand awareness, increase engagement and extend online reach.
I specialize in the following types of copywriting:
- Website copy: homepage copy, about sections, landing pages, bios, call-to-action(CTA)s, conversion copy
- Blog posts: organization updates, thought leadership articles, campaign announcements, guest posts
- Product copy: product descriptions, feature bullets, taglines and conversion copy
- PR content: email newsletters, media alerts, press releases, event coverage
- Ad and campaign copy: taglines, slogans, advertisement copy, campaign names and campaign copy
- Social media copy: profile descriptions, hashtag recommendations, campaign copy and post copy
- Microcopy: form field labels, ghost text, tool tips, CTA button copy, notifications, miscellaneous messages
As a senior copywriter with a background in communications and digital marketing, I incorporate search engine optimization (SEO) best practices for all web content, and will write copy that follows the preferred or custom style guide of your organization.
I have over a decade of experience in online marketing and copywriting in sectors including:
- Web & Mobile App Development
- Higher Ed.
- Senior Living
- Consumer Goods
- Community Events
- Policy & Advocacy
- Local Businesses
- Regional History (Portsmouth, NH)
- Food & Restaurants
- Women’s Health
- Progressive Movement-Building
- Productivity Tools
- Dogs & Pet Care
- Social Media
My biggest strength as a communicator is taking complex concepts, issues and opportunities, and distilling them in concise, compelling ways. If you’re trying to better articulate your value proposition, build a movement to tackle a big problem or make your case for how you are best-positioned to enact change, we might be a good fit.
Looking for a freelance senior copywriter for a short-term or long-term project? Contact Me.